If you would like your school to run a healthy and safe relationships programme, check these out:
- Rape Prevention Education runs an interactive secondary school programme called Bodysafe
- BRAVE’s Jess Tyson presents in schools (Year 11 – 13)
- Teenpower Violence Prevention offers classroom sessions along with workshops for teachers and for families.
- In the know have lots of great information on their site about sex and porn, and run presentations in schools with students, teachers and families.
- The Auckland Sexual Health Service provides the Peer Sexuality Support Programme to 25 secondary schools across Auckland to help students make informed decisions about their own sexual health.