We currently have 2 job vacancies
Job Description – Therapy Services Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Staff and Contractors Responsible for: Therapy Team, Affiliated Providers
We are seeking a skilled and inspirational woman to lead our team of experienced clinicians providing service to survivors of sexual violence.
We are looking for:
- Cultural/ethnic sensitivity and awareness of Te Tiriti O Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi principles.
- Feminist understanding of the use and misuse of interpersonal power.
- Skills and knowledge of trauma therapy and the needs of survivors of sexual violence.
- Significant clinical experience, including work with individuals and families and provision of supervision.
- Experience in managing a budget, reporting to funders and maintaining legal compliance.
- Capacity to lead and inspire and to work collaboratively.
- Resilience in the face of interpersonal violence and its impacts on one self and the team.
- Good organizational skills.
Key Objectives: The ultimate objective of the role is to work collaboratively with the Executive Director, Senior Management Team and the Therapy Team to advance the purposes of the organisation, contributing primarily through the provision of effective and efficient therapy services within the vision and charter of the organisation. This will be achieved by:
- Holding responsibility and accountability for the successful delivery of service and completion of tasks of the department in line with strategic and annual plans.
- Recommending and implementing plans, practice standards, policies and projects that enhance the quality of the organisation’s therapy services and that contribute to an integrated organisation that serves people who have been impacted by sexual violence.
- Sharing cooperative responsibility and accountability for the organisation as a senior manager.
- Contributing to the social change goals of the organisation through strategic enhancement of public and stakeholder awareness of the work of the organisation and the issue of sexual violence.
- Developing effective professional relationships and a positive community profile so as to contribute to the success of agency therapy services and of the organisation and its work.
Please email for JD then send CV + covering letter to Kathryn McPhillips:
Ring 09-623 1316 ext 8007 for further information