Whether you’re already planning an event, or want to get some people together to do something fun, you can use your event to raise funds to support HELP and enable us to continue delivering our vital services.
You can do almost anything to raise money for HELP. Here are just a few ideas to get you started…
- Take part in a sporting event and ask people to sponsor you
- Host a tea party, brunch or bake sale at your home or workplace
- Hold a sausage sizzle
- Get crafty and sell your wares at the local markets or online
- Organise a quiz night
- Have a local garage sale
- If you’re a local business, you could run a race day or golf tournament
- You can even ask for donations in lieu of birthday or wedding presents!
Feel free to contact us if you need some ideas, brochures, or support.