Making a Complaint

If you feel dissatisfied with aspects of the service you receive, please let us know. You can talk directly with your counsellor or a member of the Leadership Team on the telephone, send us an email, write us a letter, or fill out a form in the waiting room.

We aim to provide you with the best service that we can, so we will do our best to resolve your concerns, and do what we need to do to improve the service. If you need help to make a complaint, a free advocacy service is available through the Health and Disability Commission by phoning 0800 55 050.


View HELP’s Complaint Procedure Diagram to get a better understanding of how it works.


Learn more about HELP.