HELP has an inclusive culture, flat organisational structure and a firm belief in consultative, shared decision-making. We passionately care about making a difference to the lives of survivors.
Positions Vacant – Currently we are advertising 1 role at HELP
Counsellor, Psychotherapist or Psychologist
We are looking for a therapist to join our all women team working with adult women and their partners and families. The person we are seeking will have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Dynamics of sexual abuse and sexual assault and their impacts on survivors and their families;
- Theories of attachment and trauma;
- Skills in the area of DBT, or willing to train in this area;
- A systemic understanding of the dynamics of couples and families;
- A completed qualification in either Counselling, Psychotherapy or Psychology
- At least 3-4 years experience working one on one with clients
- Registration with ACC Sensitive Claims (or eligibility to apply for registration) as an assessor.
Please email the Therapy Services Manager with a copy of your CV and cover letter by 5pm on Friday 24th February.
A full copy of the job description is available on request.